- All information collected by Consumer Edge Insight is non-material and does not violate confidentiality obligations.
- Consumers surveyed are random sample representative of target population group.
- Business managers are not surveyed regarding their own company performance.
- Data collected in-store is observable to public.
- "Chinese wall" separation from Consumer Edge Research (physical, electronic and legal)
- Every CEI employee signs Code of Ethics including strict confidentiality policy around all client information
- Every CEI employee under supervised trading restrictions